Are you and your family ready for your new member?
Our adoption procedure
- The adopter fills up SCAS adoption form.
- The adopter pays RM 200 upfront for neutering fee.
- SCAS receipt will be issued.
- When the pup reaches 6 months and above, the adopter makes appointment with our panel Vet Clinics as stated in the adoption form.
- The adopter brings SCAS receipt to vet t verify and as a billing record. Vet Clinic will bill SCAS its neutering cost.
- Please note that the RM 200 neutering fee is for neutering surgery only. Any blood test and other medical charges are to be borne by the adopter.
- If the dog is returned, the RM 200 will not be returned to the adopter
- If the dog is returned, the adopter can ask for a replacement without any charges.
- SCAS will not claim back for any vaccinations costs that we had done for the dog.