Frequently Asked Questions
Download, print and email this PDF form back to us: Adoption Form – SCAS Malaysia
Neutering Cost (excluding boarding, blood test, medication): RM200
Contribution – optional (for upkeep of dogs in shelter & very much appreciated: RM50 – RM100
Payments to be made to Second Chance Animal Society (Registration No. : PPM-010-10-10012013) – Bank Account No. Maybank 5628-5210-4418.
Terms & Conditions of Adoption:
1. I agree to care for the pet in a humane manner and be a responsible pet owner by supplying adequate shelter, food, water, medical care and also not allowing the pet outdoors without proper supervision.
2. I agree that the pet needs to be spayed / neutered when it reaches maturity of 6 months to prevent unwanted puppies and stray dogs.
3. I understand and agree that there is no guarantee on the pet’s temperament and SECOND CHANCE is not responsible for damages or injuries caused by the pet.
4. I agree not to sell or give away this pet to another party and will return the pet to the shelter without any refunds when i am unable or unfit to keep it.
5. I grant the right to SECOND CHANCE to inspect the condition of the pet at my premise upon prior notice, to ensure the pet is properly treated and cared for.
6. I understand and agree that the pet adopted is a rescued animal and SECOND CHANCE is not aware of its medical history.
7. I agree to update SECOND CHANCE on my home address and contact number should there be changes.
Panel of Veterinary Clinics:
Lee Veterinary Clinic
Dr. Lee Wai Wai (DVM)
No. 35, Jln Kuchai Maju 1, Off Jln Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
T: 603 7987 7991
Bandar Puteri Veterinary Clinic &Surgery
Dr. Edmund Yeoh Howe Yih (DVM)
No. 16, Jln Bandar Puteri 5/8, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
T: 603 8062 1038
Citivet Pet World
Dr. Tan Kuan Chen
No. 24 & 24A, Jln BP 6/13, Bandar Bukit Puchong, Selangor
T: 603 8068 5552
VPAC – Vets for Pets Animal Clinic
Dr. Au Lai Yin
A-G-3, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13,, Kuchai Exchange, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
T: 603 7980 5980