Neutering Cost (excluding boarding, blood test, medication) RM200
Contribution – optional (for upkeep of dogs in shelter & very much appreciated RM50 – RM100
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ADOPTION:
1. I agree to care for the pet in a humane manner and be a responsible pet owner by supplying adequate shelter, food, water, medical care and also not allowing the pet outdoors without proper supervision.
2. I agree that the pet needs to be spayed / neutered when it reaches maturity of 6 months to prevent unwanted puppies and stray dogs.
3. I understand and agree that there is no guarantee on the pet’s temperament and SECOND CHANCE is not responsible for damages or injuries caused by the pet.
4. I agree not to sell or give away this pet to another party and will return the pet to the shelter without any refunds when i am unable or unfit to keep it.
5. I grant the right to SECOND CHANCE to inspect the condition of the pet at my premise upon prior notice, to ensure the pet is properly treated and cared for.
6. I understand and agree that the pet adopted is a rescued animal and SECOND CHANCE is not aware of its medical history. 7. I agree to update SECOND CHANCE on my home address and contact number should there be changes.
Lee Veterinary Clinic
Dr. Lee Wai Wai (DVM)
No. 35, Jln Kuchai Maju 1, Off Jln Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
T: 603 7987 7991
Bandar Puteri Veterinary Clinic &Surgery
Dr. Edmund Yeoh Howe Yih (DVM)
No. 16, Jln Bandar Puteri 5/8, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
T: 603 8062 1038
Citivet Pet World
Dr. Tan Kuan Chen
No. 24 & 24A, Jln BP 6/13, Bandar Bukit Puchong, Selangor
T: 603 8068 5552
VPAC – Vets for Pets Animal Clinic
Dr. Au Lai Yin
A-G-3, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13,, Kuchai Exchange, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
T: 603 7980 5980
Prefer the paper version? Here it is: Adoption Form – SCAS Malaysia.